Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

TheUnproPro's minimap old plugin edited, works! 1.0

No permission to download

DaedraKyne

Villager
Xy$
DaedraKyne submitted a new resource:

TheUnproPro's minimap old plugin edited, works! - Need a minimap plugin, but can't find a working one? Well, I found one for you!

TheUnproPro's minimap plugin old version WORKS, EVEN WITH OTHER PLUGINS!!

So, I was searching around the web for a good minimap plugin, or any working minimap plugin at all, actually! However, any minimap plugin out there seemed to have some bugs D: So I searched around for TheUnproPro's minimap plugin older versions, and found something isome of you might be interested in (at least I hope!).
Additionally, as the plugin only had plugin commands and you would...
Read more about this resource...

Thanks for working on this plugin! I'm having trouble getting the region colors to change through plugin commands. I've tried the way it states in the plugin (upp_m_setRegion 29 color #ff0000), and also the way I've seen it explained in a different forum post {upp_m_setRegion 29 #ff0000}, and neither is having any effect on the map display. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks for working on this plugin! I'm having trouble getting the region colors to change through plugin commands. I've tried the way it states in the plugin (upp_m_setRegion 29 color #ff0000), and also the way I've seen it explained in a different forum post {upp_m_setRegion 29 #ff0000}, and neither is having any effect on the map display. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.
Nevermind. I tested in another project, and upp_m_setRegion 29 #ff0000 works. Now, I've gotta figure out what other plugin is causing the incompatibility.