Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shrine Maiden says Hello!~

LadyMinerva

Villager
Xy$
Hi Hi Hi everyone!~ I'm LadyMinerva, A Touhou resident and local Shrine Maiden from the VXAce community forums :) Even though the MV forums are new, I hope to know anyone that comes and goes through here. For now I've pre-orderd the MV engine, but even so, I'm still going to use VXAce for now since my big project is in there.

But for now, I'm happy to be part of another community~ ^-^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello LadyM. Glad to have you here on the site :) I cannot wait to see some of your work on MV. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing you around :D

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please don't hate me for saying this but what is Touhou?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
/kidding

It's a series of anime-themed games with a huge fanbase. A lot of the games are bullet-hells, but there are a couple of fighting games, and probably some other kinds.

LadyMinerva

Villager
Xy$
Oh so you were a sleeper agent eh? heheheh. Yea I was part of the contest ( Top 3 :D ), was very fun to say the least.
Your game was very good~ ^-^ I enjoyed playing that one along with the other 2 :3 and as a Sleeper Agent, We Shrine Maidens tend to look around to look for some fun *whistles*

What contest? What was the prizes? And would I be able to recreate such a thing? :D
It was a little Indie in a week challenge similar to the IMGC a while back :3 where instead of making a game in a month, it was a week. Last time I check, the prizes were ranged for the Luna Engine to the Character making Hub~ Ooh, if you ever do, I would so join! xD It was a pretty fun challenge when I looked at it :3