Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real You picture threddo!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Basically post a picture of yourself, if you want to, of course!

I feel it'd be best to be the host of this thread as I am a cool guy who won't judge you and has no real means to.

Because here's a bit of me!

See? I got nothin'! 'cept the ~Nyan

Your turn, come now, don't be shy!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I have revealed my true form before but I shall not do that here. It's a new rule I just made, moderators shall not reveal thy truest form. Although I won't enforce it for other moderators, just me lol.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Bizarre Monkey, you kind of look like Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter with your hair in pigtails.

@Xyphien, you have a cute family :p
Ugly couch though.

All of my photos were taken with my terrible webcam. I can't even take anymore because they all come out super blurry.

Most recent, taken 6-12 months ago.

A few months before that.

Short hair. Like 1.5-2 years ago.

Before that + dog.

Before that one. Probably the clearest picture of me.

Bonus round: Joker (3 years ago)

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
@Bizarre Monkey, you kind of look like Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter with your hair in pigtails.

@Xyphien, you have a cute family :p
Ugly couch though.

All of my photos were taken with my terrible webcam. I can't even take anymore because they all come out super blurry.

Most recent, taken 6-12 months ago.

A few months before that.

Short hair. Like 1.5-2 years ago.

Before that + dog.

Before that one. Probably the clearest picture of me.

Bonus round: Joker (3 years ago)
I jump out of my seat when I saw the joker pic. Man that is some good cosplay you got me.
By the way, WHY SO SERIOUS?