Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

The moment you've all been waiting for,,,again 2016-01-27

No permission to download

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
Alcha Emy submitted a new resource:

The moment you've all been waiting for,,,again - Alchemy, sill, fun.

Ok so the other thread was messing up the download for some reason so let's try a diff thread.

Are you looking for Drama?! Are you looking for Romantic gushy gush? A plot filled with twists and turns at every corner?!

Well then get lost cause that ain't here! My story is one of awesome adventure with awesome people and awesomely awesomeness! There might a be a LITTLE drama from my pals' side stories buuuut don't expect to be going on an epic quest to save the world or nothing. Also, this...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Works now! Nice job fixing it. Looks like everything is in it now as well. So I'll check this out over the next couple days (depends when I can get some free time lol)

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I send all my games and demos as .zip files to here.
so that's a yes then lol. Alright, I might have to reupload my demos as zips and put em on here instead. I was unable to do so with the rar format, but now that I figured out how to use my zip program lol I can just do that.

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
It does look like you have an interesting game here though. What ship tileset are you using there?
It's actually one I pulled from my Ace game and resized it for this one! It's actually an airship but edited. Can't recall who made it though but I will put in the credits that it ain't mine and if the original owner spots it and lets me know I'll give em credit.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will help out, if you would like to make this game have a significantly lower total file size. I have already found over 100 megs worth to possibly remove. Will PM. :)

Winras

Villager
Xy$
I will give it a try! :) One think I would tell you to change ( I have just seen the screenshoots! ) is to make the maps not so bigs, sometimes something little, is better than huge, I will tell you in the next days how was the game!

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
I will give it a try! :) One think I would tell you to change ( I have just seen the screenshoots! ) is to make the maps not so bigs, sometimes something little, is better than huge, I will tell you in the next days how was the game!
Heheh don't worry not all the maps are that huge. I just like making some places big for estetics. And great! I hope you like it!