Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Magical Vending Machine

Micro

Dragon Goddess
so I saw this on a forum once a long time ago and thought it was fun. basically a person puts something into a vending machine (money, or something random) and the next poster decides what that person gets from the vending machine.

example:

Poster 1: *puts a banana into the vending machine*
Poster 2: *the vending machine dispenses a giant gorilla plush*

and then poster 2 puts something into the vending machine!

bonus points for randomness and vending something the person especially likes!

I'll start...

*puts a poinsettia into the vending machine*

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
*kicks the vending machine*
Welp. He put nothing in, he got nothing out of it. It stopped singing, though! (aww)

*inserts a dinosaur bone into the vending machine*

Micro

Dragon Goddess
oh, I'm glad it stopped singing. it was going on forever!

*vending machine delivers a dinosaur egg and it starts to hatch .... it's a baby [whatever dinosaur you want], and it's pink with white polka dots!*

*puts a bottlecap into the vending machine*

Micro

Dragon Goddess
*a bug that was living in the sneaker crawls out and starts crying because you made his home disappear*

*puts a unicycle into the machine*

CynicSyndrome

Towns Guard
Xy$
*You get sucked into the vending machine and transported to the Mushroom Kingdom where you have to battle King Koopa to rescue your princess.*

*sticks Hillary Clinton in the vending machine*
*hopes she will stay there*

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
*Bernie Sanders pops out being a nice old man*

Puts in a water Pokemon card.
[doublepost=1451022765,1451022669][/doublepost]I hope I don't die playing Mario in real life, Mario is difficult!

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
*The machine starts blaring "We are the Champions my Friend" and Doritos of various flavors start spurting out*

*After finally defeating King Koopa, I toss in a 1up mushroom I found in my travels.*

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
*the machine spits out a bachelors degree in law, and the music finally stops*

*I fall into the machine trying to reach into it because it's so large now*

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
*the machine starts creating strobe lights all around it*

*I try to scream because I'm now trapped inside the machine, and it's a little cramped now that it shrank... I search my pockets to find anything I could use to get out of here and some lint falls out*