Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Corrupted Legend

Phoenexis

Villager
Xy$
===================
The Corrupted Legend
===================

Version 0.0.1b

I'm currently developing a game called The Corrupted Legend. You follow the story of Whitlock, an ex-soldier from a fallen country known as Asteria. Without purpose, Whitlock decides to forge his own way through the world of Eternis. Along the way he will make powerful friendships and meet allies old and new. Travel the land from war-ridden countries to overgrown forests, and discover may of the secrets of Eternis. Help Whitlock discover his purpose in The Corrupted Legend!​

Planned Features

- A large world to explore with over 5 different countries and 3 different continents!

- A large and expansive range of equipment, gear, and items!

- A fun and easy-to-use crafting system!

- Over 10 different and powerful allies!

- Hundreds of side-quests so you can collect all that loot!

- Several enemies and bosses to beat up along the way!

- And More Features To Come!

- Custom Battlers And Art!

The Corrupted Legend is a fantasy rpg game made in RPGMaker MV. I will try my very best to release at least one update per month. This game is absolutely free to download and play on both Mac and PC.

I realize this is a development sub-forum and not a demo sub-forum but if you would like to download the demo you can do so from my Development Blog.

Now of course I'm not just gonna leave it at that. Here are some screenshots of what I have so far.

All Images Shown In The Spoiler Above Are Subject To Change Without Notice.

I am the sole creator of The Corrupted Legend. If you have any questions or criticisms please post them below.
[doublepost=1482300700,1476399093][/doublepost]-Game Updated To 0.0.1a
[doublepost=1488094263][/doublepost]- Description Updated
- Features Added