Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Adventures of Team Australia

ESmith

Villager
Xy$

This project is actually released, but also in ongoing development.

It's a satirical game based on the bizarre world of Australian politics. I'm releasing it episodically so I can keep up with ongoing events, and also updating the game overall as I improve graphics and tweak small bits here and there.

Content-wise, it's mostly only relevant to people with an interest in Australian politics, although there are some more general pop-culture jokes as well, and obviously lots of dev stuff people might be interested in.

It's available as a free download from https://www.theadventuresofteamaustralia.com.au

One of my favourite things in the game so far is the Windows 95 environment I've been tinkering with:

Some sprite work:

Episode 2 trailer:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
The windows computer system you've added completely blows my mind! I've also featured this on our twitter, twice :)

KaineOfElderon

Towns Guard
Xy$
I love the graphics on this...very clean and retro looking and from what I have seen this is seems incredibly amusing....you should do a TRUMP Usa one as well