Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra: New Moon

Terra: New Moon 2015-10-28

No permission to download

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Bizarre Monkey submitted a new resource:

Terra: New Moon - Not-so-typical RPG of hilarious unexpectedness!

Contains controversial content, consult the Crazy Chimp Collective's Content advisory before playing. Not doing so means I and any persons included in the creation and or distribution of this product have complete legal exemption from any claims against content.

"Those most in tune with the world's problems have the most reason to fix them. Vengeance gives us the chance to escape society...
Read more about this resource...

CM Games

Towns Guard
Xy$
hmm..seems MV is much bigger in size when compressed than VXA. Ok I'll try it but I won't make any promises though 'cuz of my busy schedule but I'll try. CM

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I noticed that Trixie's Mend heals 80% of total HP, but in Attack Mode, it claims to heal only 40%.

Sometimes the days of the week are capitalized, and other times they are not.

I love the magic spells and the spell graphics.

In cemetery, I recommend slightly modifying the event by a particular grave. PM me for recommendation.

Is the cemetery the last part of the demo? I went East to a town and it said the demo was over.

Last edited:

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I noticed that Trixie's Mend heals 80% of total HP, but in Attack Mode, it claims to heal only 40%.
Sorry, i didn't see this til' just now!

It heals that much to only Trixie because of her equipped accessory she starts with, it heals 40% to anyone else.

Sometimes the days of the week are capitalized, and other times they are not.
Oops, thanks for the heads up!

I love the magic spells and the spell graphics.
Cheers! Having next to no RTP templates made it fun!

In cemetery, I recommend slightly modifying the event by a particular grave. PM me for recommendation.
Cheers, I'll do that when i start working on this again.

Is the cemetery the last part of the demo? I went East to a town and it said the demo was over.
More or less, yeah, there's a small little 'preview' map, but outside of that, you've more or less seen it all.

Now that for the most part, my part of the work is done for I314, I can start working on this again.