Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Rocket (Pokemon) Resources needed!

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
Hey! I've been thinking of developing a Team-Rocket-Centric RPG for some time now, made for the new and improved MV engine, but I'm severely lacking in resources. My primary concern is making sprites for Rocket Grunts, but I can't find even a simple black cap for them. At that, maaaybe some Pokemon-related animations and battlers would be good too. Maybe even tilesets. Although, as early as MV is in the making, I might not get everything I need. But I might as well try.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you intending on making a FREE fan-game? Then you might want to get permission from Nintendo. If you intending on making it commercial, that will be even more of a challenge.

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
Are you intending on making a FREE fan-game? Then you might want to get permission from Nintendo. If you intending on making it commercial, that will be even more of a challenge.
A free fangame, yes. Soo... yeah... if this does work, then I guess I'll have to. How would I contact them, though?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I have an XP version of a few team rocket members as I'm making one of the same things but on XP. If you'd like to simply convert it over to MV I wouldn't mind. Let me know and I can put the files in here. Keep in mind, this cannot be for commercial use as it is owned by Nintendo themselves.

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
I have an XP version of a few team rocket members as I'm making one of the same things but on XP. If you'd like to simply convert it over to MV I wouldn't mind. Let me know and I can put the files in here. Keep in mind, this cannot be for commercial use as it is owned by Nintendo themselves.
Thank you; that would be very helpful. Although, what I really need is at least a black cap for the MV face sprite so I can put Rocket Grunt faces in the RPG too. Also I understand, and will make this free- supposing that it gets to work. Right now, understand that it's just a concept I'm toying with and I'm not certain if it will come to fruition.