Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Original Title Here

Knightmare

Villager
Xy$
Like everyone else who has posted before me, I'm new! Good to meet you all, and I hope to learn a lot while I'm here :D

Also, what are the most needed plugins, character models, etc? What's your favorite thing from this site and what should I go download for my game?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Wow! What an original title!

Welcome to the forum, Knightmare - I hope you enjoy yourself here~

The most needed, hmmmm? I'd say character graphics at this point - not a lot of people work in MV style at the moment. I think a lot of the resources here are worth checking out, honestly. My favorite resources on the site are the audio and tileset sections at the moment. :D

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Like everyone else who has posted before me, I'm new! Good to meet you all, and I hope to learn a lot while I'm here :D

Also, what are the most needed plugins, character models, etc? What's your favorite thing from this site and what should I go download for my game?
Welcome Knight!

My favorite thing from this site... hmm, probably the helpful people! as for the other suggestions, I have no idea. I'm still using the base assets from MV. hope you find some cool stuff, though!

see you around ^^

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Basically, you get the plugins that you need, as you need them. Think of it as grabbing the right tool when you need it to do a specific operation.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$

I feel like everything is equally needed, you can't have a game without one or the other... Anyways Welcome to the Forum!