Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbird - Sci-Fi / Future IconSet - 158 ICONS

Starbird - Sci-Fi / Future IconSet - 158 ICONS 1.0

Jade Kenobi

Villager
Xy$
Hi Everyone, New to this place ... does anyone know how to find my "STARBIRD - system ICONS" for RPG Maker MV ...
I paid 0.99 cents for it? The requested page could not be found. cant find & said error (webpage had - Watermark on it.)
I was to get one without the watermark!!!...

>>> rpgmakermv.co/resources/starbird-sci-fi-future-iconset-158-icons.1087/ <<<

View attachment 7394

>>> Please Help me with this, I would like to get what I paid for!!! <<<

Thank you ... (^_^) ...

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi Jade! Please send an email to StarbirdResources@tutanota.com and I'll get that icon set over to you along with a bonus for the hassle. My guess is that you're paying by e-check, which causes a delay in download access until the e-check clears. But it could be something else, so I'll look into it to make sure.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the support!

Jade Kenobi

Villager
Xy$
Hi Jade! Please send an email to StarbirdResources@tutanota.com and I'll get that icon set over to you along with a bonus for the hassle. My guess is that you're paying by e-check, which causes a delay in download access until the e-check clears. But it could be something else, so I'll look into it to make sure.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the support!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used Paypal ! 3x .... (^_^) ... Thank you ...