Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbird - Classic Japan RTP-Style Tilesets

Starbird - Classic Japan RTP-Style Tilesets 1.1

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Starbird submitted a new resource:

Classic Japan RTP-Style Tilesets - 3+ sheets of Classic Japan tilesets in RTP-style for RPG Maker MV

- With purchase, this tileset can be used in any project. No KADOKAWA license restrictions apply.

- 3+ sheets of tiles.

- This package includes tiles for three Japanese-inspired styles of villages along with castle tiles. Want your game to stand out from the rest? Consider using these sets to create memorable atmosphere. Features many pre-made buildings but also includes basic structures for creating your own buildings in the style.

Thank you for your support!

View attachment 5515...
Read more about this resource...

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It will not let me review this package of resources, because I purchased it on an earlier deleted thread.

I give this resource *****. This will work perfect for a lot of my oriental based stories, especially my dragon tattoo imaged characters/battlers. Thanks for making this available to us.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
It will not let me review this package of resources, because I purchased it on an earlier deleted thread.

I give this resource *****. This will work perfect for a lot of my oriental based stories, especially my dragon tattoo imaged characters/battlers. Thanks for making this available to us.
Awese! thanks so much MinisterJay :) :)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm sorry there's a problem! I've had many purchases go through with no problem. I have a successful paypal transaction with you, so I want to get you this set as quickly as possible. Please PM your email address and I will send you this set and a bonus for the inconvenience. Again, very sorry for this inconvenience.
[doublepost=1512962087,1512961706][/doublepost]
I'm trying to purchase this but get re-routed to Paypal and I don't know how to pay you. HAAAALP!
Very sorry for this delayed reply. I had many successful purchases of this asset, but apparently there's an ongoing DL problem for some people. I'm working to correct this immediately. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please PM and I'll provide this set ASAP.

DRGames

Villager
Xy$
Hello!
I'm adding this tileset to MV but i don't know where each image belongs (as in "do these belong in the A tab or do all 5 belong in the B,C,D,E, tabs)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello!
I'm adding this tileset to MV but i don't know where each image belongs (as in "do these belong in the A tab or do all 5 belong in the B,C,D,E, tabs)
All belong in BCDE. There are two tilesets that belong in A in the Premium collection that you bought and they should be labeled as A tilesets. Please let me know if you need any further help and I'll do my best to assist. Also, you are eligible for recent free updates to the Premium pack. Email StarbirdResources@tutanota.com with your forum handle in the subject line. I'll reply with any new sets (I think there are two or three but have to double check release dates). Thanks for your support and hope I can help further!