Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbird - Animated Fountain - RTP Edits

Starbird - Animated Fountain - RTP Edits 1.0

No permission to download
I'm sorry but I'm new to the forums. I love the fountain images, but I'm unfamiliar with Kadokawa's terms of use. Could you point me in the right direction please? Thanks so much.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm sorry but I'm new to the forums. I love the fountain images, but I'm unfamiliar with Kadokawa's terms of use. Could you point me in the right direction please? Thanks so much.
Basically, you have to own a copy of RPG Maker MV (or be on the trial period). These tiles CAN'T be used with any other game making programs. This applies to all of my free resources posted on this site (sorry, KADAKOWA's rules, not mine) but the tilesets that are for purchase can be used in any project, whether it be for RMMV or not.

Hope this helps. I sent you a pm -- please feel free to write back with any questions if you're still uncertain about anything.

Basically, you have to own a copy of RPG Maker MV (or be on the trial period). These tiles CAN'T be used with any other game making programs. This applies to all of my free resources posted on this site (sorry, KADAKOWA's rules, not mine) but the tilesets that are for purchase can be used in any project, whether it be for RMMV or not.

Hope this helps. I sent you a pm -- please feel free to write back with any questions if you're still uncertain about anything.
Ah! Gotcha. I do have a copy of RPG Maker MV so I should be covered there. Sorry for the n00b question. Just want to make sure I don't do anything I'm not supposed to. Ha! ^-^'