Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek: Independence

Hi everyone! My next project is a Star Trek fan game based on a post-Nemesis timeline. It takes place aboard one of the Enterprise-E's sister-ships: the U.S.S. Independence. I am developing custom sprites, tilesets, and more. Using mesh and texture assets from Star Trek: Elite Force II and original set blueprints from production, I was able to create maps which accurately represent the ship's interior. Custom animations have been made for transporter and weapon effects. Authentic sound effects and music round out a truly authentic Star Trek experience.

The game will consist of six freely explorable decks of the Independence, which includes a functioning Holosuite and animated warp engine core, and five full missions. There are side quests galore to be found throughout the game as well.

As a fan game, it will be available free to everyone once complete.

I would like to extend a special thanks to those who have developed plugins which have made this project possible:

Last edited: