Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staple Introductory Post of Every Newbie

Avarice

Villager
Xy$
This post will gain me the final 30% needed to complete my profile. Might as well do it right.

RPGMakerMV Community,

Hi! I am Aaron "Avarice" Sales. My main purpose here is to lurk and take resources. My next purpose would be to provide interesting insights and spark engaging conversations. Lastly, if I learn to create my own resources, I would be glad to share it with this community.

Best,
Avarice

P.S. Be kind to me. <3

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good afternoon, @Avarice , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. 'Do as you would be done by', aka 'If you're nice with us, we'll be nice with you'..!

Avarice

Villager
Xy$
Yeah, Cunechan doesn't bite. Much. :P <3

But yes, welcome, outlander, to our glorious hovel. I acknowledge your lurking and raise you a pancake. :) :3
Sweet. I welcome a little spice. Hope the bite isn't too hard...

[doublepost=1471952560,1471952343][/doublepost]
Good afternoon, @Avarice , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. 'Do as you would be done by', aka 'If you're nice with us, we'll be nice with you'..!
Yes, dad!