Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Spooky Halloween Battlers

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
EDIT:

It's Halloween, so I guess these are done! If you'd like to download them all together, check out the resource here.

---

Hey guys! It's already pretty close to Halloween, but I've been drawing a couple of 2spooky halloween-y battlers and I thought I'd share. When I get a good number together I'll zip and upload them as a resource. For now it's a WIP.

I've done each one at two different sizes, I haven't tested them yet but they should work as either small enemies that go in a line or larger enemies that fill the screen.

NEW: Spooky Werewolf with a Treat:
kibble werewolf 270px.png kibble werewolf 418px.png

Spooky Headless Trick-o-treater:
headless trick or treater 270px.png headless trick or treater 418px.png

Spooky Modern Witch:
witch (glow) 270px.png witch (glow) 418px.png
Very inspired by Dangan Ronpa and all the anime I've been watching lately (pumpkin)

Spooky Witch without green glow:

witch (no glow) 270px.png witch (no glow) 418px.png

Spooky Pumpkin Scarecrow:

pumpkin scarecrow 270px.png pumpkin scarecrow 418px.png

Future Ideas:
spooky low-effort halloween cat costume
• spooky werewolf with delicious spooky kibble
• some kind of swarm of skull bats

Let me know if you like 'em or if you have any suggestions/requests!

Last edited:

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
These do not look likes works in progress. What additionally are you going to add to them?
I'm going to add more battlers to the set before I upload them as a resource. Like the threads where people have tile sets they're gradually adding to. Apologies if I'm doing this wrong.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That sound great. Some people like downloading an entire set, at one time, whereas others prefer individuals downloading per image. I re-read and saw the future ideas, which does indeed make it a WIP.