Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SOLVED]Move events based on Id

Hello everyone.

I just want to know if there is a way, evented or scripted to move an event based on the event id. So if i create an event in game and i manage to retrieve and store that event id, how can I move it / set specific move route to that event using that id ?

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Hello everyone.

I just want to know if there is a way, evented or scripted to move an event based on the event id. So if i create an event in game and i manage to retrieve and store that event id, how can I move it / set specific move route to that event using that id ?
Yes, once you have identified the Event to move (that's why it's more than useful to name them, or at least the important ones...), create an Event to trigger the movement, and in the 'Contents' section, use the 'Movement' part of the Event Commands (second tab...) to determine which event is to move (select from the drop-down list...), and where it should move to (click on the right-hand side of the 'Direct Destination' box to choose a destination from your map...). There are a couple of other options in there; use as needs dictate. Here's a screen shot which may help (Click on the 'Spoiler' button to see it...)...

Any use to you..?

Thank you but No that is not what I was talking about. Anyway I resolved it myself : actually I was trying to move an event using nothing but the event's id stored in a variable.
Thank you anyway.