Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Solved]Actor starting with unwanted equipment

Hi people, I'm not sure what's going on right now but my first actor always starts the game with the same specific body armor even though I have set his starting equipment to none:

I made the actor start on an empty map to make sure that wasn't triggered by an event but that didn't change anything.

The only plugin I'm using that touches the equip scene is Yanfly's equip core but that doesn't seem to be it.

I have a crafting and salvage plugin that touches the item scene but the problem started occuring before I implemented those in my project.

In case it might have been a database error when I saved my actor, I deleted all my actors and remade them, it changed nothing. I did the same with my armors. I also extracted all the files from my project to a new one but it didn't seem to change anything. I cannot replicate the problem on a new project either.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with classes or the armor's infos themselves:

I am really out of ideas and I have no idea what could be the cause of this :/

Edit: I basically created this thread for nothing, I was wrong. Yanfly's Equip Core was actually the cause of this.

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Make sure the class your actor is under, has it's armor type set as the armor you want. You do this in the traits box.
Screenshot_2.png