Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sock Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to make a few sock icons, It would be nice to have a variety of socks, different colors, maybe some stripped, polka dot, etc etc. I'm getting a head start on a comedy game that I am going to start developing soon so no rush if you do help.

I don't have anything to give you in return, though if you look in my favor exchange I may be willing to exchange one of my skills.

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to make a few sock icons, It would be nice to have a variety of socks, different colors, maybe some stripped, polka dot, etc etc. I'm getting a head start on a comedy game that I am going to start developing soon so no rush if you do help.

I don't have anything to give you in return, though if you look in my favor exchange I may be willing to exchange one of my skills.

this is hilarious !

Why is it every thread on this website mentions socks?
Soon we will be talking about how sock puppets are illuminati confirmed! /cue evil laugh!

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
Took me 5 minutes speed trial.
1 minute to draw the original sock.
1 minute to skew it and make steps 1,2 and 3.
1 minute to make pairs and line them up.
1 minute to recolor 4 different colors.
1 minute to make any final adjustments.
5 pair of sock combinations
5 different colors
25 total different sock pairs
5 step tutorial on making socks the quick way

This was a successful and fun speed trial. ^u^ Only, the downside is you'll need to cut them out and save them separately. XC No where as good as Amy but speed was my goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.