Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long everyone!

Ronivan

Towns Guard
Xy$
I really regret to say this but the time for me to retire my pencil has come. It has been like 3 years of artwork study, which I tried game art most of times. In the end I found no support nor any reason to keep on, so I decided to quit everything and move on to different segments of development. I'm going now to Web Design and App Development. It was a cool and interesting adventure, but no one lives out of just love. One must always find the balance between and he loves and what he needs, so I had to make this choice. So thanks everyone!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@Ronivan It's sad to see you leave RPG Maker MV, however, keep in mind this website transformed into a larger website. We also offer topics for web devs, as well as web design and development. So you're still more than welcome to stay on the forums :)