Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So does MV just not have many songs, or...

pyn

Towns Guard
Xy$
I just downloaded my copy on Steam and was hoping to play around with it until I had to go to work. I went to go check out the tunes, but to my surprise there are only 18 songs that come with this? Am I missing some, or is that really it?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I just downloaded my copy on Steam and was hoping to play around with it until I had to go to work. I went to go check out the tunes, but to my surprise there are only 18 songs that come with this? Am I missing some, or is that really it?
From what I can tell that is almost all of them. I'm unaware of the steam version but the vendor version had a seperate pack "Resource Base" with extra music and graphics but it still was only a small amount compared to previous RMs.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
From what I can tell that is almost all of them. I'm unaware of the steam version but the vendor version had a seperate pack "Resource Base" with extra music and graphics but it still was only a small amount compared to previous RMs.
I thought the steam pre-order version came with all the DLC. If not, then that's odd. The base resource pack is about 550 MB big, so there should be a whole lot of stuff in there.
If not, well, more work for me. :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
The extra resource pack can be found in your steam folder, inside Rpg maker MV. As I was saying there really is not nearly as much as previous RTPs.
DLC.png

Tsukihime

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I thought the steam pre-order version came with all the DLC. If not, then that's odd. The base resource pack is about 550 MB big, so there should be a whole lot of stuff in there.
If not, well, more work for me. :D
It's really only 300 MB.
They have dupes of every music file.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Yeah, I saw that just now. Still it's quite some stuff they got there. Still need to listen to it all. Maybe gonna write a review about the music. :D
If you write a review, be sure to post it here so I can see it :) MV Talk would be where you should post it...if you do it lol