Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyninja Arrives

Skyninja

Villager
Xy$
Well, hello, everyone.
I am Skyninja, from the VXAce Community. My main skills are Game Developing and Eventing. I'm currently working on two projects for VXAce and as soon as I'm able (or at least can afford to buy the Editor), I'll start a new project in MV.
Well, one of the things that most people know is that I use "Well" very often to start a sentence. I guess that's all. I hope this introduction was good enough, and there is more about me in my Profile.

Anyway, Hello, community!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Well, Hello there Skyninja! Glad to have you apart of this forum! I cannot wait to see some of your work. You know they'll apparently have it so you can transfer your VXAce files over to MV :) So, if you're not using too many needed scripts in ace you should be able to transfer you project over to MV :D

Anyway, glad to have you here once again, and looking forward to seeing you around!

Skyninja

Villager
Xy$
Well, Hello there Skyninja! Glad to have you apart of this forum! I cannot wait to see some of your work. You know they'll apparently have it so you can transfer your VXAce files over to MV :) So, if you're not using too many needed scripts in ace you should be able to transfer you project over to MV :D

Anyway, glad to have you here once again, and looking forward to seeing you around!
Thanks!

Hullo hullo!~ I see a familiar face drawing near the forums!~ ^-^
Yes! Hello, LadyM!

EpicFILE

Villager
Xy$
Hello Skyninja!
"Well" is actually kinda addictive, so don't worry about that.
Everyone loves "well" too. xD

To prove the coolness of "well", I'd say...
Well-come! :D