Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site looks super clunky on mobile.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Yo!

So, I don't use the mobile site too much (forums + cell phones = attack of the tiny text), but I just thought I'd point out that the bars up top are making it look really messy.

I don't know about the green box thing, but I think it'd look better if you could move the ad closer to the bottom of the page? (I do appreciate the mattress advice, though. The dorm ones kinda suck.)

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ahh I knowww right ewe I'm using a fairly big device from apple (as my cellphone) and it doesn't look as bad as there, but it's still not good. And I use it very often on mobile. The ads are way too big, lol

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$

Mobile Phones!!!

I'll look into this :/ Sadly, I don't use a mobile device almost ever so I never know how it looks. I'll look into removing the green box from mobile, as well as re-positioning the ads. However, Xf. Doesn't give too much options on mobile functionality/control, so it might take a while.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
This is related anyway, so I'll just add to this post:

No idea why, but all of the sub-forum names get cut off on mobile as well. You can see it in this screenshot from above, but all of the heading names get cut off at a certain point:

In case you don't notice, look under Forum Announcements -> Archived. You'll notice the d in Archived is chopped off. This seems to be the case for all of the other similar sections. It may just be my phone not adjusting that text in particular, but it's worth seeing if anyone else has that problem.