Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - October 2016-10-31

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - October - Happy Halloween everyone! Here's the month's pack featuring a few Halloween themed assets.

Happy Halloween guys!

This resource pack features my roof pack, and a modified roof pack (Halloween Themed), a special Jack character, and finally a BGM fitted for a spooky-ish battle with a reaper or something heh.

So anyhow, now for the terms that will be required (because I've used other people's resources as well to set up the Halloween themed roof tileset). First, you'll have to credit Sinnistar since most of it is my own work, secondly Akashics for the bat critter that's in that...
Read more about this resource...

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@Sinnistar ...

Excellent stuff, as usual; too late for me to use the theme for this season, but beware 2017..!
Just an aside, if I may... Could you please add a Text file to the zip contents with the details about crediting..? It would be useful to have that information systematically in the zip when downloading. No need for me; I've already added such a text, but for others..? Just a thought...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Yeah, that's doable easily enough. I usually do have that in these packs but heh I'm forgetful xP. I'll update it later tonight with a text file showing the credits, because it is always good to have that info somewhere other than a forum page where it'll be lost lol.