Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - April 1.1

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - April - The next pack in my resource calendar. This one contains a ranch tileset, a character, etc.

Good evening guys! I've got another pack from my resource calendar for yas. This one contains a bunch of custom pixelled content so it took awhile to get it situated how I liked and because of that I haven't gotten around to the BGM I wanted to put with it.

So without anymore gabbing heh, the pack contains one of my project's custom characters (Esra), a tileset that features a variety of ranch goodies (mostly saddle holders and dog toys by request), but there's also the first step of my...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar updated Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - April with a new update entry:

Sinnistar's Resource Calendar - April V 1.1

Update info:
Complete tileset for the ranch now. This now includes two hitching posts, a full set of all directional beams for creating an aesthetic stable building, Stable pen gates, hay bales, scattered hay, horse shoes, and a bunch of horse name signs (limited on what names but I included a blank too in case you want to add your own with a photo editing program), and Horse stable signs.

If I missed anything this screenshot will show it xP

Read the rest of this update entry...