Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Glowing Wall Edits

Simple Glowing Wall Edits 1.0

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Simple Glowing Wall Edits - Simple edits to the RTP holes in the wall

Simple edits to make those holes in the wall have a sort of "mysterious glow" to them. Useful for events like a ghost in the wall xP. This is strictly edits so only thing you require is RPG Maker MV, no credits needed. Just add them to whatever tileset you'd like. To make them glow, toggle a switch to change the image from one to the other at a slow but constant rate.

Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Looks nice! (glad)(thumbsup) I'll have to try this out. (cool)
The alignments work pretty well so it creates this genuine glowing appearance when used with the non glowing defaults. Sorta like a 3 step animation I'd say. I set it up as "no switch default blank ones, parallel process to flip switch A on which makes it sorta glow after 30 frames, and then flip switch B which is the full glow for 30 frames and then back to no switch by turning both off" rinse and repeat. It worked alright like that, but the custom option is pretty wide in terms of how many ways it can work xP

It's in my project as one of the spirit hidden events. The player must talk to certain NPC's the trigger it and when it's triggered they can see the glowing wall.