Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I add To This?/How Can This Be Improved?

Arythorn

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi Guys, it's Arythorn,

I was just wondering if any of you would like to take a few moments of your time to listen to a very simple, repetitive piano melody I have written. I am considering adding in an accompanying melody/general accompaniment, in a higher octave, but would like feedback on whether, and perhaps how, to do so.

Also, feel free to review it if you wish.

Thanks In Advance.

Hi @Arythorn. I really like this. It's simple but effective. And my opinion is, yes, it needs something to break that repetitiveness; perhaps a deep dynamic string accompaniment or a viola/violin with a pizzicato interlude before returning to arco again.

I've recently started playing keyboard again after a very very long time not playing it. And not just the simple, "slowly ease back into playing" either; the complex difficult things to compose and play! LOL.

Arythorn

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thank You. Also, I agree with the string idea. It's what I was thinking about, I would just have to figure out how to do that and make it all flow together.