Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping Containers

Shipping Containers

Gabrelik

Towns Guard
Xy$
You are doing a great job. Glad to see more ships. Would use it but is to high tech for my game.
Thanks! :) What are you looking for? I have a wooden ship tileset on here as well. It is a bit older (my first bit of work, actually) and it could definitely use some attention, but it might help. :)

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Thanks for the offer. I might need help latter if i get stuck but i have my own that i make. Right now i am finishing a primitive set as a request. Here is my stuff. https://rpgmakermv.co/members/jodis.5126/ I was just commenting that i like to see more different stuff. I made mine long time a go when i first got mv about a year ago. I knew from past that it would be asked for but have not gotten to making a high tech version now i don't need to. So thank you.