Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiolin here

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Ha-ha yes! I love shining force 1 and 2! They are great games!
If you are interested there is a fan made game of it called "Shining Force Battle Royale" You can find it on you-tube, they have the links to download it.
It is a lot of fun and I would recommend it to any shining force fan :)
(But it is hard later on!)

Good luck with your RPG Maker game, have you got an idea of what you might make?

If you have any questions or need help just ask, people are very nice and helpful on here.

shiolin

Villager
Xy$
Ha-ha yes! I love shining force 1 and 2! They are great games!
If you are interested there is a fan made game of it called "Shining Force Battle Royale" You can find it on you-tube, they have the links to download it.
It is a lot of fun and I would recommend it to any shining force fan :)
(But it is hard later on!)

Good luck with your RPG Maker game, have you got an idea of what you might make?

If you have any questions or need help just ask, people are very nice and helpful on here.
Thinking of some type or shining force with some splashes of other games i enjoy :D That shinning force battle royale looks awesome ill prob give that ago this weekend :D