Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Scripting] Window_MenuStatus TP gauage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I looked and looked through the Window core and I can't find where it draws the tp gauge in the status section of the main menu when tp is active in the database.
Inside the Window_MenuStatus is a drawItemStatus and inside that is drawActorSimpleStatus, but within that is only mp, tp, name etc but no tp gauge being drawn. My goal here is to be able to disable the tp & mp gauge according to a note tag in the database but I can't do this without finding where the Tp gauge is drawn for the status menu.
It would be great if someone could point me to the function that is drawing the Tp gauge when TP is enabled.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Nevermind I figured it out lol, I was opening the wrong project file, the one with yanfly plugins which enable TP in all menus, I thought this was a default function for MV. I think I need to sleep more, and stop looking at code for a few days lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.