Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scfi Character Generator Parts Confirmed !!!!

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer

just started watching the latest episodes that the rpg dev team have been doing. then i saw this!
which is
extremely good because well now we won't be stuck to "one" type of setting when creating our characters. also maybe in the future "via dlc" there will be even more part's for the character generator.
i'm hoping they set up themes.
like dark, monster,
fantasy, royalty, knights, ninjas, pirates, Christmas stuff. Halloween and so on and so on
it would really add diversity in our games and game creation specially if it's your own character you made from the character creator.

this is very good to know

your thoughts ?

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I hope they add more and more if that's the case. It could be great for those that don't sprite well or couldn't. ^^

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
later on in the video it talks about there being scifi titles and resources not just titles but weapons and gear and they responded with YES it's the biggest RTP to DATE
this is great! indeed this is great!