Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Createocon

Villager
Xy$

Hello everyone,
so I finally started my first Official RPG Maker game, and development is going pretty well. I created a Devlog profile on gamejolt for it so you can follow the development if interested. There will be more substantial posts after I'm done fine tuning the game mechanics and animations...substantial in the sense of gameplay videos and possibly trailers, depending on where the cutscenes are development wise. Everything for all intents and purposes is currently a WIP, so things are bound to change. As far as the gameplay goes the only changes I see happening are tiny additions and refinement. The best example of the mechanics "changing" is the recent update being the shift from just a bullet hell adventure game to a Diablo-like Bullet-Hell adventure game; but yeah, I'm just generally excited to finally be doing something like this :3 Excited to see whos interested in this kind of thing :3