Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sage's Art

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been drawing for most of my years, and I've been doing digital art for about half a decade now.

Here are some of my works:

More art can be found Right Here.

I also started my own webcomic that you can read Here.

And finally, some pixel art:

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
You are pretty good :D You have a lot more stuff too that you are not showing XD

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Update:
snip snop electric boogaloo
This one was done as a prize for someone.
Ahaha, damn man. One of your best piece and it's not even for you! D:

Though a lot of your stuff is really good, of the digital pieces, I'm a fan of this one. The colors are really nice and blend really well. Your criminally smooth outlines are just icing on the cake.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ahaha, damn man. One of your best piece and it's not even for you! D:

Though a lot of your stuff is really good, of the digital pieces, I'm a fan of this one. The colors are really nice and blend really well. Your criminally smooth outlines are just icing on the cake.
Most of my better pieces are for other people. I prioritize stuff for other people over stuff I'm doing for fun.
I try to squeeze things for fun/myself in between requests/gifts/trades/etc.

The one you mentioned was a lot of fun to color. I'm not too fond of the pose though.

Oh, I completely forgot! I have a youtube channel for my art. I just uploaded something for the first time in almost a year.
You can see a time lapse video of that very drawing here:

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Most of my better pieces are for other people. I prioritize stuff for other people over stuff I'm doing for fun.
I try to squeeze things for fun/myself in between requests/gifts/trades/etc.

The one you mentioned was a lot of fun to color. I'm not too fond of the pose though.
I'm a very self-serving piece of human trash so I tend to do most things for me and my enjoyment.

Though not always! I do make art for other people or purposes on occasion, but usually there is some draw to doing that for me personally. MV banners for example, had me in them, and I wanted to give a site banner a go after I had so much fun with the one for Dinoctopus.

It's actually cool that you aren't like that. It's one of my flaws that I don't plan on changing due to survival of the fittest, and the fittest always feeds themselves first, but in a world of tolerance like the one we're becoming, folks like you are folks I envy. Not enough to override my own persona, but enough to think silently 'man what a nice guy! I wish I had the heart to be so giving'.

Oh, I completely forgot! I have a youtube channel for my art. I just uploaded something for the first time in almost a year.
You can see a time lapse video of that very drawing here:
Ah nice! This reminds me to add timelapse videos for my art pieces that I've done, only four.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a very self-serving piece of human trash so I tend to do most things for me and my enjoyment.
I think the reason I often do things for other people is because I rarely get any enjoyment out of drawing things for myself. I don't get enjoyment from doing gift stuff either, but at least the other person ends up happy.

I'm trying to stop doing so many things for other people, so I started a webcomic over the summer. That way I do at least one thing for myself every week.