Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sage2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I'm sage.

And I want to run for mod. I've been a member since this place picked up members (@Xyphien wouldn't shut up about it, so I had to join), and I'm good at some things.

A vote for sage is a vote for... uh, just vote for me, please.

Ask questions below and I may (or may not) answer them.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you offer a variety of flavors for that free scoop?

A seldom noticed forum member has gone beyond the call of duty. Please give us an example PM of what you might send them. This person has done much more than what is expected from a typical member. An example is that they helped many people solve RM challenges, showing easy to understand instructions, screenshots, etc. This person is usually quiet and unheard from.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you offer a variety of flavors for that free scoop?
Nope. Everyone only gets the same flavor, and it's probably gonna be Vanilla.

A seldom noticed forum member has gone beyond the call of duty. Please give us an example PM of what you might send them. This person has done much more than what is expected from a typical member. An example is that they helped many people solve RM challenges, showing easy to understand instructions, screenshots, etc. This person is usually quiet and unheard from.
They will receive no such PM from me.
I haven't given a "Good Job, Dude" PM out before, and I don't think I'm gonna start anytime soon.

I will not change who I am to be your moderator, guys.
I will remain the same sage you voted for. SAGE2016

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I have resisted asking the other contestants any questions up until now. But seeing you deciding to run for mod too made me change my mind. And that's why I'm going to ask you my most favourite question. Be prepared though, it's kinda long.
What is love?

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have resisted asking the other contestants any questions up until now. But seeing you deciding to run for mod too made me change my mind. And that's why I'm going to ask you my most favourite question. Be prepared though, it's kinda long.
What is love?
Baby, don't hurt me with questions like that. No more.
Please.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Kaimen you know Amy is gonna get you for taking her question. Now sage, you know that I must ask you the same questions as I did the others to make it look like I am not partial towards whom I am voting far.

How familiar are you with the Report link, and how often do you use it?

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
@Kaimen you know Amy is gonna get you for taking her question.
Pshht, Jay... I'll let you in on a secret. I asked her the question first. Back during Amy's campaign. So it's my question. And no one's gonna get me for using it other than myself.

So, @sage, what would you do to make this forum more active and populated?

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pshht, Jay... I'll let you in on a secret. I asked her the question first. Back during Amy's campaign. So it's my question. And no one's gonna get me for using it other than myself.

So, @sage, what would you do to make this forum more active and populated?
Wow. So it's your question, AWESOME!

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Who has the 15th most messages? (Put 2016 directly after last letter of name.)
2. Who has the 14th most likes? (Put 2106 directly after last letter of name.)
3. Who has the 3rd name listed, alphabetically, on Staff Member page? (Put 2016 directly after last letter name.)
4. What is your current rating position rank, could it possibly be the same number as the person mentioned in question 1?

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
. Who has the 15th most messages? (Put 2016 directly after last letter of name.)
2. Who has the 14th most likes? (Put 2106 directly after last letter of name.)
3. Who has the 3rd name listed, alphabetically, on Staff Member page? (Put 2016 directly after last letter name.)
4. What is your current rating position rank, could it possibly be the same number as the person mentioned in question 1?
I don't even care enough to look and confirm that it's me. sage2016

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What if I don't like vanilla ice cream? Is the ice cream non-optional?
The ice cream will be put into everyone's inventory, but it will not be required to use it.
It can also be used an infinite number of times by each current member, and each future member.
sage2016

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
You can always determine which one is the winning side by looking for which one has the most ice cream.

Question: Do you like sage?

Status
Not open for further replies.