Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RUNES FOR WEAPONS!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
AHHH! I've been going out of my way for so long to add this into games using countless different ways. There will not be a rune plugin for weapons. So you can add amazing attributes to your weapons, armor, etc. As seen in 3B
How excited are you all at this?! It just keeps getting better :D

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
AHHH! I've been going out of my way for so long to add this into games using countless different ways. There will not be a rune plugin for weapons. So you can add amazing attributes to your weapons, armor, etc. As seen in 3B
How excited are you all at this?! It just keeps getting better :D
WE DIABLO II NOW!!!

Seriously though, that's pretty damn cool.

Also I think you mean 'There will now be a rune plugin for weapons'.

Teheheh.

reisen

Adventurer
Xy$
This reminds me of Ragnarok Online's card slot system. Thanks for showing the video, I am mostly going to use this. I'm a fan of these kinds of things. :)

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
i hope it's not "only" for weapons cause maybe then we can create skills where if you input a gem they can give you a extra stat boost or perk

ex)
Fire Blast , *add a blue gem* makes via "Fire Blast" now "Frozen Fire Blast" which does ice and fire dmg

that would add in some diversity to things!