Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RTP Will-o-Wisp face image?

Luninareph

Villager
Xy$
Has anyone made, found, or considered making a face for the RTP will-o-wisp battler? The one that looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4e3diqrqie78fv4/SV_Willowisp.png?dl=0

I'm not looking for a full faceset; just a single face would be sufficient. A sprite would also be fantastic, but is not necessary the way the face is (I can use the RTP ball of blue fire for the sprite). If anyone could provide me with one, or links to the correct location, I would very much appreciate it!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Could please give us an example of what it looks like here?
(Satellite internet is not friendly with Dropbox, at this time (smile))
Thanks.

Luninareph

Villager
Xy$
That batler looks nice, where did it come from ?

Anyway, maybe this will help you : http://www.akashics.moe/uncategorized/rtp-alter-v/
You will find the faceset of his whisp inside the .rar
It came from here!
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/51185-sv-battlers-from-sv-enemies-7-the-irongiant/
All of the battlers are incredible.

Thank you for that link! It's not perfect, but it will certainly suffice! If anyone finds something that more closely matches the RTP, that would be even better, but this is extremely useful :)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
If anyone finds something that more closely matches the RTP, that would be even better, but this is extremely useful :)
Well not the best but I've made a quick one from the Battler itself. A few rotates/scaling/filters/etc.
It's not exactly just a face but just thought I'd give it a try.

Feel free to hate it. Let me know what you think.
Willowisp_Face.png
Preview:
Willowisp_Face_preview.png

Luninareph

Villager
Xy$
I don't hate it at all! I think it's fantastic! Thank you so much!!!

I would still SLIGHTLY prefer just the face, simply so it better matched the other faces in the status screen, but this has just become my new placeholder! And if it should remain until the finished product, I would be quite content with the effect! :)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I don't hate it at all! I think it's fantastic! Thank you so much!!!
No problem at all. Glad I could help. (glad)

I would still SLIGHTLY prefer just the face, simply so it better matched the other faces in the status screen, but this has just become my new placeholder! And if it should remain until the finished product, I would be quite content with the effect! :)
I've attempted another trying to get just the face, not sure if I like this or not though honestly.
Willowisp_FaceB.png
Preview:
Willowisp_FaceB_Preview.png
What do you think? ...again feel free to hate it. (slanty)
I may have tried to hard and ruined it lol.

I would still like to see what other people can do. (cool)

Luninareph

Villager
Xy$
It confirms that I do prefer the face to the full image, but it looks a bit blurry blown up that far. I think I'll keep using your full version for now instead. Thank you, though :)