Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RTP Character EmoSets

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
I'm intent on using the RTP of MV to make my game and I like to use emosets to help immerse the player in the story. I'm not sure if any emosets for the MV characters exist yet, but if they do I would very much like to be linked to them. The more, the better; I'm a bit of a collector, so I need as much as possible. Otherwise, when they do come to be, I'd appreciate the same. Thanks!

Also! This request might be a bit easier to fill. What I'd really, really like is the RTP from VX and Ace to be converted into MV format. Bonus points for emosets converted. I'd appreciate the help!

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
I created a resource link list to help those looking for resources on the web, it has been a little while since I've updated it but I believe you will like what you see and may find exactly what you're looking for. I hope this helps.
http://www.rpgmakermv.co/threads/mv-resource-link-list.422/
Thank you very much, my friend. I will certainly look into this and give credit where I use the art. This should help, so thanks again!