Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPGMV Sale Inquiry

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
I hope I'm allowed to ask; but when will RPG maker MV and possibly its various expansions go on sale? I'm just rather frugal with my money and certainly want to buy the game for a value now that my trial has passed. So if anyone knows at least roughly when the next RPG maker sale will go on, I'd very much like to know. If by any chance I'm not allowed to ask this, inform me politely and I will delete this post as quickly as possible.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Yeah - there's not much notice, unfortunately. (aww)

The best I can say is keep a lookout during the summer and winter especially, as that's when most game sales go on. Usually at least a few people try and make an announcement in the status updates when there's a sale going on (cheeky)

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
I managed to buy MV, but now it won't process my payment when I try to buy other things with the coupons. I know this probably isn't the place to bring it up, but I've sent a message to the support team and they haven't answered. So, what; are we only allowed to use one Coupon, is the site on the fritz, or is there some problem with my card...?

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
...Now you see why I don't usually advertise for that site. :( They did not give you the option to buy all in one shopping cart?

BlacksmithMV

Villager
Xy$
It appears not; at least, as it seems. The most trouble I got was that is said it was unable to process my payment and I'm almost completely sure I got my information in correctly. Tried, like, a dozen times. Also yeah, only allowed to use one coupon per transaction and so I figured I'd buy it out piecemeal, but this error of dubious origin bars me from buying anything else on that site. What a bummer.