Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RPGMakerMV] Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrepkSoto

Villager
Xy$
Hello my name is Joseph & i'm new on this forum because i want to know how to use RPG Maker MV basically for making icons and some tiles if i can, but i don't know what's the size of the icons so i can't start making them for the moment.

The question is ¿What's the size of the icons?, 32x32 (?) please... and here's some examples
of my pixel art, thanks. (I'm mexican my english is pretty bad UwU).

Attachments

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Awesome pixel work, I'll be excited to see what you create for RPG Maker. The current icon size for MV is 32x32.

For future reference to get all assets information for RPG Maker, like sizes and what not you can check out the help file by pressing F1 while RPG Maker is open.

TrepkSoto

Villager
Xy$
Awesome pixel work, I'll be excited to see what you create for RPG Maker. The current icon size for MV is 32x32.

For future reference to get all assets information for RPG Maker, like sizes and what not you can check out the help file by pressing F1 while RPG Maker is open.
Thanks, LTN owo finally I can start making items!.

Status
Not open for further replies.