Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG MAKER MV v1.0.1 update

For those with the Stand Alone version (non steam) client update , bug fixes the download link is HERE
Full information can be found here http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47569-rpg-maker-mv-updates/ (Note Above link leads to below copy paste)

Thanks for the overwhelming support during the first few days of the launch.
We’ve been receiving tons of great feedback from all of you. Many of you have been using RPG Maker MV without running into any issues but some of you have been having problems with the program and for that we are very sorry.

We had over 30 people beta testing RPG Maker MV before launch and a number of problems were identified and fixed. Unfortunately, we didn’t catch all of them and some issues/bugs have been reported over the last few days.

We communicated these problems to the developers in Japan first thing Monday morning and have the first round of fixes/updates available. We’ve detailed them below and more are on the way.
If you're using the standalone version than the steam version, this is the latest build. Please put the files manually in your RPG Maker MV folders.

Languages:
With the new version you can now select the language you wish to use RPG Maker MV in as follows:

Steam : In your library, right click on RPG Maker MV, select properties and open the Language tab. Once you choose language RPG Maker MV will update and start in the selected language on next boot.

You can also open the RPG Maker MV folder and add/edit the Locale file to put only the language code you want (two letters) from the list below :
en // English
fr // French
de // German
es // Spanish
it // Italian
pt // Portuguese
ru // Russian

Translation issues
It’s been brought to our attention that some of the translations provided for RPG Maker MV are inaccurate/incomplete. We are reviewing all of the translations thoroughly and will be fixing/updating them over the coming weeks. Our apologies for this.

Bug when the decimal is set to “,”
This has been fixed

Bug where checkbox would sometimes not display the Check Mark:
This has been fixed.

Bug that could cause the map size to be empty on edition, resulting in a 0x0 map:
This has been fixed.

The bugs listed below require you to REPLACE the base js files in EACH project folder, with the corrected base files. This is only for existing projects, new projects should work properly from the start.

Source : {{RPG Maker MV}}/NewData/js
Destination: {{Project folder}}/js
Files to update : rpg_core.js, rpg_objects.js

Water Autotile Bug:
Render method was changed and slowdown should be much less pronounced

Frequency 5 Bug :
Now the event correctly stops when frequency is set to 5

Bug when you changed class using the keep XP
This has been fixed

Base Resource : the images :
BaseResource\img\sv_enemies\SF_GothicLolita.png
BaseResource\img\enemies\SF_GothicLolita.png
These have been replaced with a cleaned up version of the image.

Plugin :
Help for MenuSubMember is now in English.

We’re working on more fixes and updates and will be sharing more info about this shortly.

10 - 26 - 2015
A few plugins in RPG Maker MV Steam is updated. Here's all the download links.

Yanfly's Plugins
Galenmereth's Plugins
Zeriab's Plugins
Yami's Plugins

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Great post there @Wingedwolf but I'm moving this into the MV Talk section, as this isn't something you need help with. I do appreciate you taking the time to help out everyone else with these files I have to say It was helpful having the downloads for the plugins.

Great post there @Wingedwolf but I'm moving this into the MV Talk section, as this isn't something you need help with. I do appreciate you taking the time to help out everyone else with these files I have to say It was helpful having the downloads for the plugins.
No problem figured if I just now saw the update maybe others hadnt seen so wanted to make sure everyone could easily find out about it