Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker MV Tutorial Buttons Non-responsive

RobEW

Villager
Xy$
I have been using the tutorial as a way to get familiarized with the game, but I have been having trouble with the buttons in the tutorial; for example, "Could you playtest again to check that this is working?" [Yes] [No]. I cannot select either one, I have clicked maybe over 100 times on the [Yes] button and another 20 times on the [No] button and neither is responding. This has been happening a lot throughout the entire tutorial, each time I need to click an [Next] I cringe because it takes 50 plus clicks before it moves on. The rest of the tutorial reaction seem fine.

I am working on a Windows 10 Desktop, it is up to date, the game is too, there are no mods or plugins, the version of Windows is bought legally, this has been happening for the past 2 days since I started the tutorial. Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or has this even been noticed by anyone?

Thank you for any suggestions.