Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Fighter League - A Battle to Finish! (DEMO is out)

Val Ray

Villager
Xy$

RPG - Fighter League - A Battle to Finish! - (link to dev blog on this project)

Demo / Prototype / Link Google Drive (330 mb)

For fans of old classic RPG / JRPG fighting mecanics in a world full of secrets and great characters.
I would like to have your thoughts on my project thank you! :D

Game Synopsis

In a world were everything is settle in a good fight. Every warrior fight for his personnal reason. But most of them are in the Fighter League to obtains Gold, Gears and Fame! Some have other reasons to fight: To avenge a friend, to find a rare object, for love or just for the fun of the furious battle! The Architect is the master mind behind the Fighter League and the Colosseum. He have both the intellect and the power to build all the differents Leagues and the Hall of Champions where the fighters who have succeeded the test of entry meet and prepare themselfve for the challenge made by the Architect.

You follow Henry Forge, who just decide to enter the Fighter League. He have a mission he want to accomplish for his family in the League. Fight, learn, and meet comrades on your way to the top leagues. An adventure where choosing and developping the right members of your team really matter to be victorious in battle!

How to play the Demo?
Just download the RPG Fighter League.rar and unzip the files inside in any directory of your computer.
The RPG Fighter League.exe will be the one to use to start play the game. Have Fun!! ^_^

Characters:

Henry Forge: A high skilled fighter who just by is family name makes monsters and hunters shake their legs and run away from him. The Forge family is one of the greatest who rule over the Fighter League for decades. Henry pass all is time talking and training at combat. He wants to prove to his whole family that he deserve to be in the top spot in the Fighter League. Nothing will stop him to achieve his goal, not even is family.

Old Sage: He is the one who guide the new warrior inside the Fighter League. It is said that when he was young, he was one of the prime fighter inside the Colosseum, but after some event he was banish from the leagues and could only serve the Architect

Charles (Chakal) Titum: An old friend of Henry, who try his chance at the Fighter League to become the youngest warrior to achieve the Elite Striker Rank in the Colosseum. Charles know his good and can make precious allies that will help him to reach the top. He skills are above normal with magics and other powerfull spell.

Emil Langus: He wants to heal the world and make it a better place. But Emil decide to start with the Fighter League where he try to heal as much as he can to help all the fighters who get harm fighting in the Colosseum. Emil don’t like to stay lonely. He always look to meet some new people and get to know them. He have a bright future in front of him if someone is giving him a chance to shine.

Rachelle Cold: Rachelle wears her name well, because she not the type to like people and get their attention. But she is determine to keep climbing all the differents leagues and challenges of the Colosseum to find the killer of someones really precious to her. She will not stop her adventure until the one is found and buried for good and ever. Her spear and spells of ice and cold will help her achieve her goal.

Karl Mort : Younger brother of the Explosive Mort Duo Fighter, Karl is a free style fighter who prefer fighting with his fists than any other weapons. He is quite short on temper but he is a nice compagnon to have around you. His goal is to fight the Architect in person and take his place and become the new master mind behind the Fighter League.

Sephia Mort: Older sister of the Explosive Mort Duo Fighter, Sephia is a fire warrior who use all the rage and heat she have inside her to fight without fear and win any combat she engage. She want to prove that any female fighter can be has good has any man or monsters. With her sword and rapid abilities she can become a fire tempest that nothing can stop.

Architect: The one who made everything. The Hall of Champions, the Fighter League, the Elite Striker, the event and everything is the work of this genius. We don’t why he create the Fighter League and if he going to stop creating new challenges for the fighters who come from all around the world to try his tests. Only few have see him in person. Some say his a god other say a ghost.

and a lot of others characters you will need to discover in the Leagues.

Gameplay:
In the Hall of Champions, proceed through the different league and fight monsters to progress to the Top League made by the Architect.

• Meet characters that will become your allies or enemies (your choice)
  • Fight great monsters and use strategy to overcome all the League challenges and winning all the trophies.
  • Develop and learn skills with each or your characters.
  • Find great reward each time you finish a League.
  • You can redo each league has many times has you want.
  • Find all the Secrets inside the Fighter League. (NPC, Quest, Items, Story & etc.)
  • Find and use all the Weapons, Armors, Up Stones, Scroll, Skills Boosters and other items to increase and develop the power of your team to unimaginable level!
  • Play in some mini game (Switch League and the Golden Bat Chase) and more to come to keep the experience fresh and differents.
  • Have fun in a light funny universe around RPG combat elements and the chase of becoming the GREATEST FIGHTER in the Colosseum!
ScreenShots

Demo / Prototype / Link Google Drive (330 mb)

Credits :
I’m pretty alone right now making the RPG Fighter League.
But I want to say a HUGE thank to Yanfly(go support him) and all his great plugins that makes my game really great. And I want to thank all the community of RPG Maker that help me improving my game to craft the best Fighting RPG we can together! Thank All for your supports! Thank RPG MAKER to exist

Thx to all the community and a BIG BIG ULTIMATE Thank to Yanfly for his work. Go support him!

Next Step
Continue working on the next league and some background and story elements. Polish encounters, new NPC, new characters, new Skills. I will update when I push a new version of the game with even more content.
Can’t wait to have your comment about my demo and project in general. I hope I can make something fun for everyone!

Val

Last edited:

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Sounds pretty neat, I like the idea of choosing what allies/enemies you want. I'll have to give this a shot when I have some extra time! Thanks for sharing this!

Val Ray

Villager
Xy$
Yeah! My project is at the stade of Prototype demo, but I work as hard as I can to make it a great experience for fan of Combat Mechanics and Funny Time in a RPG. I always love character and how you can upgrades them and enjoy the fight and boss fight in so many RPG. Anyone that try my demo please let me know what you loved and about should I put more effort into? Thx :D

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
That's one hell of a competitive game you create. That's very creative and bold at the same time to create an Arena Simulation in a RPG Game :D

Val Ray

Villager
Xy$
That's one hell of a competitive game you create. That's very creative and bold at the same time to create an Arena Simulation in a RPG Game :D
Thx Rise Evil! I hope anybody who like RPG and fighting mechanic and developping characters will love my project. I will update it mayve today if everything go well with more polish and add some new content to already existing leagues. I want to create something you can play 5-15 minutes or hours of fun and investigate all the secrets in this game :D

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits :
I’m pretty alone right now making the RPG Fighter League.
But I want to say a HUGE thank to Yanfly...Thank RPG MAKER to exist

Thx to all the community ...
Were there any others who supplied resources other than Yanfly?

Apology below.

Last edited:

Val Ray

Villager
Xy$
Hum right now I'm using a script from Moggle_X and another from Yami, but for the ressource of the game I used me and the one I can have with rpg maker.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hum right now I'm using a script from Moggle_X and another from Yami, but for the ressource of the game I used me and the one I can have with rpg maker.
I greatly apologize. I now see what another artist (on another forum) was claiming to be their original work, was actually a modification of an RTP resource, and did not tell any. :)

Val Ray

Villager
Xy$
Ohhh I see... maybe someday I will try to to modifed the RTP ressources to give a unique vibe to my game. But this will be after all the gameplay and fun are done! I want to have a great game first and after that I will tweak the shader probably ;)
[doublepost=1451196385,1450931622][/doublepost]Hello everyone!
A new build have been made for RPG Fighter league with a lot of bugs fixes and new content & features.

Here the Google Drive link to the build of 26 December : Demo Build December 26 – 2015 (340 MB)

For now I added:
  • 1 new league (Choice League)
  • 1 new playable character (Valery)
  • 1 new feature called Fan Stat Booster (You gain fans when winning a league and with your fans you can have access to a range of Bonus for all your character to help you in the Leagues. This bonus can be change anytime in the Hall of Champion and can evole with the number of fans you have.)
  • A lot of secrets! So keep looking everywhere.
  • A new test title screen (do you like it??)
  • Some polish for enemies, items and other tweak.
  • And preparing a lot of other cool stuff for the next update undercover.

I'm waiting for your commentaries about my game!
thank you very much too all of you for your help and support !!

Have fun!!

[doublepost=1451929303][/doublepost]Hi everyone ! I just finished my first video trailers for my project RPG Fighter League!
If you want to check this out!

And I updated the build of my proejct so for newcomer it's a great way to start.
For the one who already started a game, I'm sorry but I don't think the saves will be compatible this time. But for the futur I'm pretty sure everything should continue to work the same! Have a great time!

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=mdsq&id=0B4NXa6PZrIS_VGFHcDhicXRTX2c