Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Romance System 2017-12-28

No permission to download

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner

kaiijuu

Villager
Xy$
Hello, I would love to use this but how exactly would it work with party members? (seeing as how they're in your party...) i'm guessing in events/cutscenes where you talk to them or something similar like that?

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Hi kaiijuu,
Yes it should work with party membet the beginning of the game just create romantic partners the same way you would an event just name them after the party :)

Snarkyfork

Villager
Xy$
This is an awesome plugin, I am setting it up for the first time and it seems simple enough but every time I zone from map to map the romance message pops up on my screen. Any clue what I might be doing wrong?

Snarkyfork

Villager
Xy$
Each time I move from map to map it pops up for the allotted length of time then disappears. It says that it gives faction like in the test event (that I copied exactly) but it doesn't, its just the message from the event. I am running a lot of plugins though, all of Yanfly's and most of Moghunters together so let me start a fresh project and do a bit of troubleshooting. It seemed as if there were some issues with terrax lighting (with MogTimeSystem), terrax lighting stopped working when the romance plugin was beneath it. Above it, they both seem to work fine, with the exception of what I have happening right now.

Edit: Alright, its happening with a new project and no other plugins except the romance plugin. So... its probably something I am doing wrong. >.< It happens also when opening and closing the menu and it doesn't begin happening for the first time until after I initialize the event.

You wouldn't happen to have a simple demo laying around would you? So I can double check what I'm potentially doing wrong?

Last edited:

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
I'll try to look into it, sorry this is happening.

Also no, I don't have a demo of it~ not anymore, but no worries

Snarkyfork

Villager
Xy$
No worries, I'll be working on my project for a while, heh. So the bug is repeatable then on your end? I wish there was more I could do to help, take your time on it. Hope it works out.

Last edited: