Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot 1 character, face, battler

Robot 1 character, face, battler 2018-11-04

No permission to download

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
I will defiantly give it a think and get back to you :D
I can see you have already done a lot of cool stuff (love the wheelie robots and gas mask)

I'm making a game that has modern science in it so TBH most of your stuff you have already made is perfect!

The only thing I can think of at the moment would be some "side way tiles?"
For example; a computer desk and monitor that you can put on the left and the right sides of the walls.
(most objects are front facing like book shelves)

But you don't have to do anything like that on my account, I'm more then happy with what you have done so far :D

Keep up the great work, you have a real skill for it!

Dalton Sayre

Towns Guard
Xy$
Got the desk & PC side views done about two hours ago and started filling out a tileset to post, a couple of edits to some existing tiles, a couple of recolors and some new stuff. My wifey is using our PC at the moment, so it'll probably be tomorrow before I get it posted

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Wow nice one dude!
I wasn't expecting you to do anything as quick as that, I don't know what to say... You're the best!!!
There is no rush with posting them, ( but at the same time I can't way to see them :D )
Thanks again!!!

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Haha I've only just seen your little signs with the faces and finger :D
Its all great mate! It really is, the more I look at it the more I see!

I love the side ways computers thanks man!!!
You are the best!
[doublepost=1548627497,1548626303][/doublepost]And the draws on the table open??? OMG dude that is so awesome! AWESOME DUDE... JUST AWESOME!!!