Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMMV Posting Contest! (RMMV Resource Pack as Prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MV-Tan

Administrator
Administrator
Xy$
posting-contest!.png
Hello RMMVers! Welcome to the RMMV Posting Contest! This contest will not be about who posts the most, however every post and every topic you post will go towards a raffle! Every 5 posts you make will be one ticket, and every topic you make will be one ticket as well. At the end of this event we will calculate how many tickets you have and enter it into a system that will pick three winners at random. So, everyone has a chance of winning, as well as the more posts you make the more entries, and higher chance you have at winning!

The prizes will be simple, the user who posts the most during this event will be the Member of the Month! And will be able to feature one of their resources, or sticky one of their topics for the whole month!

Three winners will be drawn at random, and will receive our first ever paid resource pack! It is valentines day theme, and you can see all the updates on the pack by going HERE

All you have to do is post below with the current amount of posts you have at this very moment, and say that you're entering. Once that's done simply post around the forum and you're good to go!!!

Enson

Villager
Xy$
View attachment 7256
Hello RMMVers! Welcome to the RMMV Posting Contest! This contest will not be about who posts the most, however every post and every topic you post will go towards a raffle! Every 5 posts you make will be one ticket, and every topic you make will be one ticket as well. At the end of this event we will calculate how many tickets you have and enter it into a system that will pick three winners at random. So, everyone has a chance of winning, as well as the more posts you make the more entries, and higher chance you have at winning!

The prizes will be simple, the user who posts the most during this event will be the Member of the Month! And will be able to feature one of their resources, or sticky one of their topics for the whole month!

Three winners will be drawn at random, and will receive our first ever paid resource pack! It is valentines day theme, and you can see all the updates on the pack by going HERE

All you have to do is post below with the current amount of posts you have at this very moment, and say that you're entering. Once that's done simply post around the forum and you're good to go!!!
Ah that's nice! Thanks for the contest! 10

Last edited by a moderator:

Dw-Devs

Villager
Xy$
I'm new... I'm Scott Williams .... Aka Rogues... I've been using mv for a little while. Currently, I have little more than stock assets but I'm planning to add to my game resources. I haven't finished a game but have worked on several, figuring out how to implement mechanics and make nice maps...I think my maps are beginning to look decent but there are still some things I need to learn. It's nice to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to sharing rpg stuff with you guys and gals. :)

I'll try to make a few posts for the contest. Thanks for sharing @MV-Tan :)

Dreadzly

Villager
Xy$
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and new to rpg maker in general. I am looking for some help on where to get some new tilesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.