Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RMMV js Question] Main Menu Sliding Animation

Black Pearl

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone, so I'm following Soul guides here and my menu working fine. But there's some stuff I can't make it work like I want apparently. The slide animation works fine whenever I press "pageup" to call the scene, however I can't manage to make it work when closing the new scene when pressing "cancel" for return at the scene_menu. In short I want that the SceneManager.goto(Scene_Menu); execute only after the sliding animation does the full movement. I have try with a "for" to delay it but I think this will cause more problems. Hope I was clear on explain :x oh and I wonder, maybe the problem here is because Im trying to separate the 2 scene instead making all one and leave the scene I want animate hidden until called with "pageup"? Thank you.
[doublepost=1533582445,1532282991][/doublepost]Since couldn't find a solution and wanted a difefrent menu I started a new menu project so no need anymore this help. Tho I would lvoe for another help but I will make another topic for it I guess. Thanks!