Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myzt

Towns Guard
REVEZURE

Onbattle test2.png

Onbattle test.png

Revezure Title.png
REVEZURE

Dark and light fantasy,RPG,Semi Rythm
Introduction & Plot:
This is a story of a Goddess who made her world chaotic/semi-apocalyptic and made it into her own crazy interest.
You'll be playing as Ru(Goddess). Wherein you'll see that she'll be toying the lives of her chosen 4 humans and delving into her crazy plans , creations and stuffs...
At the same time there will be some "memory fragments" on who are these chosen people's true memories and why Ru(Goddess) made her world like that.
This is a very sarcastic , melodramatic , romantic game along the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMO:(still in development)
The demo will first feature the Beginning chapter of Ru's li'l backstory in her chamber through her remembrances of her pasts. And the second chapter will be her crazy plans on playing the lives of her first 2 chosens.Wherein it'll show the actual gameplay along the way and SOME gabby text tutorials(recommended to be read).1 extra boss for better experience.

Setting:(semi-apocalyptic world-Azurenia)
(after 6 years during the creation of the world "Azurenia" made by Ru)

1st Chapter
-Goddess chamber
2nd Chapter-Semi-apocalyptic/bizarre dungeon
Characters:

Ru(Goddess)
:(Main character/Main puppetteer)

A very sarcastic , fun-loving ,twisted goddess who toys w/ the lives of her chosens.

Zilf(Chosen):

A very serious guy who lost all his memories and who has been chosen to partake into the Goddess's plan as the hero in her "Savior of the World quest" .

Destruction queen/???(true name):
A very quiet and mysterious woman who has lost all her memories too and has been chosen as to become a part of the Goddess's plan...
More characters will be introduced in the next chapters:

Most favorite event:
My most favorite event when I play tested it was the "First Crystal event".
Because it shows how fun loving and twisted Goddess Ru is...at the same time it also opens the " Rythm-excavation minigame" that gives me the like: "finally some rest from the common battles thing" and also provides essential rewards for each successful "excavation".

Features:
Exploration through the story and extra hidden bosses and areas along the way(extra useful items)
  • Traps
  • Trapemies
  • Rythm-crystal excavation(ingame-minigame+rewards)
  • Hidden areas and extra bosses
  • Unusual ROOM MENU
Battle mechanics(BATTLE):
HCTB(Hyper-charge turn based)
Combination of Hyper turns and CTB +DRIVE keyboard commands.
----(Almost a flavorful combination of action,timing,turn based)
-----Sponsored by Ru(Goddess)
-----Can be fast paced/fast speedplay depending on the player.​

Extras:
PS...If you guys/gals think Gods/Goddesses can't join in da fight...well not For Ru(Goddess)...this part will be explained in the beginning...
Outsourced & Semi & Custom-made designs
Semi-Apocalyptic theme
Non-grindy game
This is a combination of clichés and unusual ones to be made into a seriously twisted original story
Credits to plugin makers / scripters used in this game

Screenshots for references
Videos will be added later :3

By Myzt
Com_Attack.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Myzt

Towns Guard
Update:Sample video link of the Battle system (DCTB)
"Drive-charge turn based system"

And please do give bad and good feedbacks , thank you :)

more things will be added soon (Though not alot but...some things that'll be in good complements for the game)
[doublepost=1455978375,1455645236][/doublepost]Dunno why I can't see your reply here but...

@HotfireLegend , Item-popups ? Is that a plugin?
And common event debugger.Does that mean I have to debug and modify it?

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
um why does the screenies look stretched and the video look like you captured from a phone or webcam? and most the images are broken, even in your signiture, i think you should fix those. other than that it seems an alright game, but the battle-backs for battles seems stretched.

Myzt

Towns Guard
@EvilChibi , yeah it seems that way cuz I just "printscreened " and pasted it onto Photoshop(w/ the current resolution size) dunno what other ways of to do this...so it looks stretched. Also it's true that I only used my phone for recording this xD . I'll do fix em soon
.Now I really do wonder if the images has a Gmail problem , I'll try using attachment file from now on.

Chibae

@EvilChibi , yeah it seems that way cuz I just "printscreened " and pasted it onto Photoshop(w/ the current resolution size) dunno what other ways of to do this...so it looks stretched. Also it's true that I only used my phone for recording this xD . I'll do fix em soon
.Now I really do wonder if the images has a Gmail problem , I'll try using attachment file from now on.
I use Open broadcaster software to record locally or stream to twitch, to take screenies, a simple print screen and pasting into paint and using the cropping tool will be fine. There are other free software's that capture screens.

Myzt

Towns Guard
I see , seems alot are using OBS . Gonna try it then
Paint , ok will try it too...the only problem left is , the signature...it can't attach files , just link URLs.

Chibae

I see , seems alot are using OBS . Gonna try it then
Paint , ok will try it too...the only problem left is , the signature...it can't attach files , just link URLs.
use IMGUR to upload images to then just link the url to the image :P

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
You really shouldn't record game footage with a phone. It's too hard to read in-game text and things are too shaky.

Myzt

Towns Guard
My last time posting this annoying vid xD
(Used Bandicam this time)...since it's easier to use

Beta Polishing 1.X

Since this video is part of the game :D
(And updated video) will be hiding some pics to reduce bandwidth soon

And changed battle system name to:
RAnDrive CTB turn-based system