Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro B&W MV Animations (ALL)

Retro B&W MV Animations (ALL) 2016-01-06

No permission to download

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MinisterJay submitted a new resource:

Retro B&W MV Animations (ALL) - Want to the special effect in black and white? Here's your chance.

Actors, tilesets, battlers, system, battlebacks, etc. have all been retro-fitted to black and white. It is time for all of the RPG Maker MV animations folder to be converted.

Animations Samples:

Breath
View attachment 1553

Cure3
View attachment 1554

Explosion2
View attachment 1555

Holy2
View attachment 1556

State Sleep
View attachment 1557

Please credit RPG Maker MV and MinisterJay for all resource usages. thank you.
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
lol I knew these were next xP Good job on the retro-fitting of the animations too. I actually just made a couple arrow sets that fit the B&W style too without even realizing it. I know, let's retro-fit the SOUNDS next!(jk)

Something I thought of though, maybe make a set that's a bit darker with glowing parts on them? Might be something cool to add eventually.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
lol I knew these were next xP Good job on the retro-fitting of the animations too. I actually just made a couple arrow sets that fit the B&W style too without even realizing it. I know, let's retro-fit the SOUNDS next!(jk)

Something I thought of though, maybe make a set that's a bit darker with glowing parts on them? Might be something cool to add eventually.
You should see a fireball hitting an enemy. The contrast of the white flaring across the screen.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
You should see a fireball hitting an enemy. The contrast of the white flaring across the screen.
Oh I bet that looks amazing lol. I'll have to download this and check it out for that reason alone. But I do think I will use B&W in like a cave in my current "Project Lumminai". I'm just not too sure on something like that just yet heh. But it is certainly an interesting idea none the less since it works for flashbacks as well as plain spooky areas like a swamp.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh I bet that looks amazing lol. I'll have to download this and check it out for that reason alone. But I do think I will use B&W in like a cave in my current "Project Lumminai". I'm just not too sure on something like that just yet heh. But it is certainly an interesting idea none the less since it works for flashbacks as well as plain spooky areas like a swamp.
I am almost through with a Demo. It the fire mage is added to the party, the effect can be seen.