Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting help from Combat Formula experts

SalmonWine

Lord of Memes
Xy$
Some of the skills im adding currently to my game Silence are odd and can't be coded normally, so i need some help!

1.) Any way of increasing an attack's individual critical chance? Like make some attacks have a high crit chance and others have particularly minute attacks.

2.) Need help making a skill that kills the user and deals massive damage to an enemy. Is there a way to affect both the caster and target?

3.) Ways to change an individual skill's accuracy?

4.) An attack that costs the user's max mana AND deals twice as much damage as mana spent

Help is appreciate :) I am a newbie with this so, go easy on me for not knowing haha

2.) Need help making a skill that kills the user and deals massive damage to an enemy. Is there a way to affect both the caster and target?
I found this online: Tips & Tricks - Sacrificial Bolt

3.) Ways to change an individual skill's accuracy?

4.) An attack that costs the user's max mana AND deals twice as much damage as mana spent

This should work c': Not sure about the critical chance though.

Actually if you only want to deal twice the REMAINING mana you should put
Code:
a.mp * 2
instead.