Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replenish % with an upto limit?

PAC918

Towns Guard
How could I go about doing something like this? Just the part under "Effects" using both the % and the max points limit.
Percentage Effects.png

Essy

Towns Guard
Xy$
Try to use a formula
JavaScript:
Math.min(b.hp*0.32,160)
should work.
So literally whichever is lower, 160 or 32% of the target's health.

PAC918

Towns Guard
Ah! But unless I've missed something the stats do not show up in Yanfly's ItemCore because no effect is given to the item within the database. Workaround? Or nope?

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Ah! But unless I've missed something the stats do not show up in Yanfly's ItemCore because no effect is given to the item within the database. Workaround? Or nope?
You might have misunderstood us.

Do like this

Alternatives :

b.hp => uses target current hp
b.mhp => uses target max hp
a.hp => uses player current hp
a.mhp => uses player max hp

PAC918

Towns Guard
Exactly how I have it setup. The healing works but the YEP_ItemCore plugin cannot display the info correctly is what I meant.Untitled.png

PAC918

Towns Guard
Ahh.. Ill make a fix for it later today ;)
Much appreciated. No rush. This was just something I came across while playing some Final Fantasy games late at night...
[doublepost=1450216140,1449671911][/doublepost]
Ahh.. Ill make a fix for it later today ;)
Did you find that this was doable? Just checking because I've been tinkering with creating items and I'm not sure what route to take with them.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
You know that you can put text about this in the info box?
I have tried adding and changing values but they affect the amount you heal for, so without a before eval and after eval part of the plugin it is not possible to get this in item core.